what do you think about Obito Uchiha

I honestly don’t like Obito.

When I even think of Obito, I think of this.

It’s just, I know Obito is not a simp. That’s not why I don’t like him. I understand his goals and his development.

But just to be clear, I think Obito is weak-minded. Like very weak-minded.

He gets manipulated by Madara to do this “eye of the moon” plan.

After he saw Rin stabbed by Kakashi, Obito realized there is no hope for this world. And he wants to change it.

So far so good, right?

So, we realize that Obito basically caused the entirety of Naruto.

He is the reason why Naruto is an orphan and a jinjuriki. He’s the reason why his mentor is dead. Fucking Obito is the reason why Saskue entire clan is dead. He’s the reason why the Akastuki is for vengeance, not peace. He’s the reason why Saskue descended into darkness in the first place. He’s the reason the rainfall village is all about being aggressive and violent. This is only the first few things on the top of my fucking head.

You know what’s worse, HE STARTS THE FOURTH GREAT NINJA WAR.

The thing I don’t like about Obito is the fact that he’s a hypocrite. How he wants everyone to stop the violence and everything, yet if he wasn’t around, I can 100% GUARNTEE that they would somewhat be in peace. It’s all thanks to 1 in a billon soul Naruto that set the world straight.

I hate how Obito is being the person he wanted to fight against when he was younger, the bad guys. He destroys people lives, commit fucking genocide, and destroyed villages just because of his dream. He isn’t even crazy, he knows what he is doing that will only benefit him.

I hate how selfish Obito is, he doesn’t seem to care about the lives he destroy. People who had a worse life than him, like Kakashi, Haku, Saskue, Itachi, Garra, and etc. He thinks he had it rough than all the people that I just mentioned. I shouldn’t be comparing sad lives to others but it’s crazing how he just decides to go all out abandon the world because of an old geezer warning him about shit, and his girl getting stabbed.

And another thing I don’t understand is I know Obito isn’t a simp, but why does the show make it seem that way? When Kakashi saw Obito and questioned him, all Obito said was “You let Rin die”. I mean what?

Oh boo hoo you had an ultimatum where you had to choose between your village or your teammate and you had to kill her by your own hand and now 20 years later there’s an entire war about it. You let my crush die so now I am comitting genocide and killing everyone you love. You’re Happy Kakashi?!!

My thoughts exactly

The show could have made him say anything better but that. Now millions of people think he’s a simp.

Anyway, Obito is a coward. He decides he can’t change live in a world were his crush died, so he is going to put everyone in a dream like world where everyone lives there best lives. That’s a coward right there. That’s like living in a restrictive world where everything is censored out. Not having the knowledge you need to survive. It’s like that. Living in a world filled with lies. That’s what Obito wants. Honestly, it’s like the show is making him turn out to be a simpHe’s such a loser he can’t even take the world as an acceptance so he’ll bargain out the ENTIRE WORLD for his own benefit.

Remember when I said he’s weak-minded? Yea so he gets talk-no bullshitted by Naruto. Yea that’s it, he’s a good guy now. He’s “The coolest guy”. I honestly can’t believe Na- no THE FUCKING AUTHOR said that. It’s like they’re FORCING us to like Obito, just like they did with Itachi. I hate how he automatically turns into a good guy after everything he did. I still don’t understand how people forgive him. That’s like forgiving an alcoholic because he had been abused as a child, so now he abuses women. Just because he has a sad backstory, doesn’t excuse anything he did. I don’t even thing I names half the things he did.

Honestly they butchered his character. Obito is the Virgin; Tobi is the Chad. He should have never had taken off the mask. Now he’s vulnerable to Naruto’s Talk-no bullshit. Honestly, I hope someone read this and change my damn mind because I wish I can like Obito.

(Moral of the Story, when you’re already a badass, please don’t take off the mask.)